Citizen Advisory Committee
About the BoardJoy Young.
The 17-member Citizens Advisory Committee is a group of private sector individuals who are appointed by the Governing Board to serve based on the geographic location of their home or business and their work experience. By their by-laws, none can be an elected official in the county. If you are interested in being appointed to the Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC), please fill out the application and deliver to MCAG or email to
- 8:30 a.m.
- The first Friday of every month
- MCAG Office
369 W. 18th St.
Merced, CA 95340
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
Ty Phimmasone, Associate Planner
- Jack Lemen, Citizen at Large
- Harlan Dake, Education
- Alan Arnold, Construction
- Ron Price, Water / Irrigation
- Daniel Caris, Small Business
- Ralph (Tony) Marchese, Citizen at Large
- Robert McLaughlin, Chair, Healthcare
- Jose Delgadillo, Vice Chair, Citizen at Large
- Roscoe (Jack) Jackson, Citizen at Large
- Robert Morse, Citizen at Large
- Paul Villarreal, Goods Movement
- Paul Ward, Commerce / Finance
- Patricia Ramos-Anderson, Economic Development
- VACANT, Agriculture
- VACANT, Engineering
- VACANT, Real Estate
- VACANT, Student